Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gastric Bypass Surgery Experiences in Mumbai India


Before having Gastric Bypass Surgery my life was out of control. I weighed 325 pounds and was so depressed I wanted to die. I honestly felt my family would be better off without me. I was so obese I felt I was nothing more than an embarrassment and a burden to them. When I went out in public people would stare at me and either whisper to each other or say something hurtful to me. I had many medical problems and was in constant pain. To sleep the entire night through was something I longed for, but because of my sleep apnea I awoke several times gasping for air. Even when I lay on my side I could feel my weight crushing me.
On September 16th 2005, I received the most precious gift I could ever have hoped for: Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani from Forerunners Healthcare assisted me in getting the gastric bypass surgery in India. I was afraid of having major surgery, but his kindness and compassion reassured me. He truly cared about me and I had total confidence in his skill. I was in the hospital only three days and had minimal pain. I was provided with all the guidelines I needed to follow and invited to call anytime I had a question or concern.
I have lost 160 pounds and I feel like a new person! I now weigh 165 pounds and am thrilled to be among those who say “I’d like to lose 15 pounds.” I’m healthy.... I’m happy.... And something I never thought I’d hear myself say.... I’m beautiful!!! I sleep all night through and wake in the morning feeling refreshed. The whole world has opened up to me and I can honestly say I love life. I have so much self-confidence now that I want people to notice me. Sometimes I well up with so much emotion that tear of joy flow down my cheeks. For the first time in my life.... I feel normal.

Thank you very much Forerunners Healthcare..


Halona Charlap





More about Gastric Bypass Surgery in India— http://forerunnershealthcare.com/bariatric_surgery.html





Website for Affordable Surgery in India-http://forerunnershealthcare.com/index.php





International Patient Photos and Testimonials- http://forerunnershealthcare.com/international.php

No comments: