Friday, September 28, 2007

Shoulder Surgery Experience in Mumbai India


Dear Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for improving my life. Your efforts have greatly improved the movement of my left shoulder. I think I can safely say that I have recovered at least 75% of my ability to use my shoulder. Though I still have a way to go with my therapy here at home, I am sure that I will be very happy with the final results. Thank you so very much. I wanted to applaud you on your bedside/office manner. It is exceptional. I had extreme anxiety concerning this operation. Thanks to you, I made the right decision: a decision with which I am very pleased. I thank you for ensuring that I was comfortable with the operation at hand, and your courtesy and compassion answering all my questions and concerns.
Also, I would be remiss if I didn’t applaud your staff. I must tell you that I was very impressed by their professionalism and compassion. I cannot remember all of their names, but I would like to thank everyone.

Then there were the therapists, who were fabulous. All of them were very compassionate and caring, my primary therapist during rehabilitation was so very nice, very compassionate, caring, and most of all of exceptional professional caliber.
And finally I need to address and thank all of those at the front desk. In all of my visits to your office, they too were superb. They always showed concern, compassion and courtesy. I’ll always remember all the kindness that you and your employees showed me.
You and all of your employees should be extremely proud. They have certainly made this trying ordeal for me so much more pleasant than I could have ever expected.
Please extend my sincere thanks to everyone, and thank you, Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani, for being in my corner, and helping me through this very trying ordeal. God bless all of you.

Sincerely,
Jenna Stewart


More about Shoulder Surgery in India- http://fly2india4health.com/trm_orthopedic.php


Website for Affordable Surgery in India- http://fly2india4health.com/index.php


International Patient Photos and Testimonials- http://fly2india4health.com/international.php

No comments: