Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lap Band Surgery Experiences in Mumbai India.


I have been overweight since my early teens. Through the years I have been on every diet around including Weight Watchers, calorie counting, carbohydrate counting, Atkins. I have also been on diet pills which made me high strung and a little crazy. No matter what I did, I would initially lose weight but always gain it back plus a few pounds.
I started researching weight loss surgery in June 2005 and fortunately came across a web site of Forerunners Healthcare Consultants for the Lapland surgery. I had a conversation with Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani on phone he took the time to listen to my concerns and even supported my decision for the Lap Band over gastric bypass surgery. This was of great concern to me since I had heard stories of other physicians trying to convince patients to go for the gastric bypass.

I flew down to India where I quickly completed my pre-op testing (nutrition consult and psych evaluation) and was scheduled for surgery. Surgery went very well and I did not experience any complications. Through all the ups and downs, both emotional (as I adjusted to my new eating patterns) and physical, deciding to have the Lap Band surgery was the best decision I could ever have made for myself. Thanks to Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani and my decision to have the Lap band surgery, I finally look forward to shopping, swimming, doing things with my family and just enjoying life.

Petronella Campbell
England


More about Lap Band Surgery in India— http://forerunnershealthcare.com/bariatric_surgery.html




Website for Affordable Surgery in India-http://forerunnershealthcare.com/index.php



International Patient Photos and Testimonials- http://forerunnershealthcare.com/international.php

1 comment:

Doctors Experts said...

I also have so many fat in my stomach and want to reduce that.I have tried so many things to reduce that but could not get satisfied results.

After reading your post i will go with you. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.
- Bladder cancer