Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Gastric Bypass Experiences in Bangalore India

Prior to having Gastric Bypass Surgery I weighed 389 lbs., suffered from Type II diabetes, sleep apnea, hypertension and joint pain. This should have been enough to alert me to the death cycle I was on: but it was not. I fooled myself into thinking that I was relatively healthy and young enough to overcome my medical problems.Shortly after my 31st birthday, my 7-year old son asked me if I would live to see her children. I asked her "what do you mean?" He said, "Daddy, if you don't lose weight you're not going to be around when I get married and have children." It took these comments from my little son to make me realize that my life was slipping away and I had to do something about my weight or forego the joys of parenthood and, hopefully, grand parenting.

After my chat with my son, I looked in earnest for a reputable doctor to consult for Gastric Bypass Surgery. But the cost of getting private surgery in UK was totally out of my budget.
I searched for my options in other countries and finally short listed on the Forerunners Healthcare Consultants in India.


I was fortunate to find Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani and Forerunners Healthcare in India, who thoroughly helped me at every step to plan my surgery in India. On December 24th, 2005, Gastric Bypass Surgery was successfully performed: I have not looked back. The recovery was not easy, but it was as explained to me by the surgeon and definitely it was worth it. I went from size 60 suits to a size 40; I now weigh 170 lbs and enjoy life's little pleasures with my son, who is now 13. I no longer suffer from diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea and joint pain. All of my illnesses have disappeared, and I can now say that I truly enjoy a healthy life and a healthy lifestyle.


Rachel Senator, UK

More about Gastric Bypass Surgery in India—http://forerunnershealthcare.com/bariatric_surgery.html



Website for Affordable Surgery in India-
http://forerunnershealthcare.com/index.php



International Patient Photos and Testimonials-http://forerunnershealthcare.com/international.php

1 comment:

We Care India said...

Women and men who have loose abdominal skin and fat that is concentrated in the abdomen can benefit from Abdominoplasty. Sometimes these conditions are inherited. In other instances, substantial weight loss may cause abdominal skin to become flaccid. Abdominoplasty also can tighten muscles that have been separated and weakened by pregnancy. The procedure may somewhat improve the appearance of stretch marks, especially those located below the navel.
Brain tumor surgery India
Gastric bypass surgery India
Neurosurgery doctor India
Kidney surgery India