Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bunion Surgery Experiences in Mumbai India


Nicola Sanders- who came from England for the Bunion Surgery from which she had been suffering since the last 10 years. She was on the NHS waiting list since last two years for the bunion surgery.

Before traveling to India-I researched my options in Belgium and France. Although the flight to these places is cheap, but the medical treatment and the surgery cost is still very high. I checked out India-and here talked to a couple of providers -before finalizing with the Fly2india4health Consultants.

Dr.Dheeraj Bojwani answered all my questions swiftly and very precisely. He knew what he was doing. He helped me plan the whole trip. It was such a seamless procedure -right from the Airport Pickup to back being at Home in UK was such a wonderful experience.


She wrote to us after reaching back Home-

It is with my deepest thankfulness that I write to you today. I reached home safely, my husband picked me up from the airport and he could simply not believe his eyes when he saw me walking around the way I did. He told me to greet everybody and tell everybody how grateful he is to get a healthy woman back.


I know for sure that Fly2india4health Consultants and Dheeraj Bojwani is me and my family’s choice for overseas treatment.


More about Bunion Surgery in India-http://fly2india4health.com/trm_orthopedic.php


Website for Affordable Surgery in India - http://fly2india4health.com/index.php


International Patient Photos and Testimonials - http://fly2india4health.com/international.php

No comments: