Friday, July 13, 2007

Dental Treatment Experiences in Mumbai India.


I had experienced dental problems for about 5 years I ground my teeth due to stress but had a fear of the dentists. My teeth deteriorated to the extent that when I finally plucked up the courage to visit a dentist he was told they were as badly worn as somebody in their 70’s. I was told that extensive dental repair work was needed but I couldn’t afford it at the time. I only went back to the dentist to have fillings replaced. Becausee my toothache was so bad I decided to search the internet for temporary fillings and stumbled upon Indianhealthguru Consultants, India


I explained my problem to Dr Dheeraj Bojwani and sent photos of my teeth then received an estimate, which was approximately 70% cheaper than what quoted in Germany. I immediately booked a flight to India where I had twenty porcelain veneers, five laminates, dental crowns (ceramic) and two tooth whitening treatments. The treatment came to £1,980, and I paid £800 in travel and accommodation costs which made the overall cost £2,700. The same treatment in the Germany would have cost almost £9,000-£11,000.

Indianhealthguru Consultants took care of organising the hotel and transfers and I met the dentist for my first session as soon as I arrived. After a week of long sessions where every tooth was ground down and rebuilt I was the proud owner of a whole new set of teeth. I didn’t enjoy being in the dentists chair but the staff at the clinic made the experience a lot better and my fears were allayed. When I got home I suffered from toothache for a while but this soon passed and I can now eat normally and drink hot and cold drinks which gave me so much pain before. I intend to return to India in the near future and meet everyone again.

Nauzha KacemGermany



More about Dental Treatment in India-
http://www.indianhealthguru.com/composite-porcelain-tooth-veneers-surgery-india.html




Website for Affordable Surgery in India- http://www.indianhealthguru.com/index.html



International Patient Photos and Testimonials- http://www.indianhealthguru.com/experience-surgery-india1.html

No comments: