Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gastric Bypass Experiences in Delhi India










Spruce Newman A UK Patient Shares his experience of Gastric Bypass Surgery in Delhi India -



After being obese most of my life, and having lost hundreds of pounds only to gain it all back, I decided to take the drastic step of having gastric bypass surgery. I learnt about Forerunners Healthcare Consultants by searching on the Internet for better options for my Gastric Bypass Surgery than were available in UK. I contacted Forerunners Healthcare Consultants in India Dr Dheeraj Bojwani swiftly answered all my questions and gave me the confidence to travel all the way to India for my treatment.

He gave me several options including having the surgery anywhere in India. Forerunners Healthcare Consultants were extremely efficient in dealing with all my concerns and queries, Dr Dheeraj Bojwani made my hospital arrangements and assured me that I would be well taken care of, he was absolutely right. Thank you so much

My stay here at the hospital was beyond expectation or belief. The care given by every employee and the expertise of the doctors is unmatched. With such a journey as I made, my comfort was only possible due to the level of fantastic care to be provided to me.
My recommendation to anyone considering this path is to go; you will find all of your fears put to rest & learn a few things along the way. I most certainly would have been lost if not for Dr Dheeraj Bojwani. He made all the difference in my stay.

Everyone here from the C.E.O to the cleaning staff influenced my stay and made me welcome. A special thanks to Dr Dheeraj Bojwani a friend I look forward to keeping for a long time to come. Dr Dheeraj Bojwani is with me in the picture above.
Many Thanks

Spruce Newman
UK

No comments: